Škoda Superb SportLine (ready to order)

I’ll try that again, maybe I’ve messed up as I’ve been using one of the plastic keys rather than the metal one.

The spec is great and thanks to Dublincalling as my original order was placed early Nov at which stage sunroof and 19’s were not standard, so without his help I wouldn’t have cancelled and reordered to the latest spec. 

I havent driven it much but she’s drinking the diesel at the moment, I expect it will need a few thousand km before it’s run in properly 

• Like 1

It should once you’ve 1600 km but the 280 fuel is worth it for the smile on your face I’m sure 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, casati said:

I’ll try that again, maybe I’ve messed up as I’ve been using one of the plastic keys rather than the metal one.

The spec is great and thanks to Dublincalling as my original order was placed early Nov at which stage sunroof and 19’s were not standard, so without his help I wouldn’t have cancelled and reordered to the latest spec. 

I havent driven it much but she’s drinking the diesel at the moment, I expect it will need a few thousand km before it’s run in properly 

I’m averaging currently 39mpg in my 150 DSG oil burner. 

3 minutes ago, aldouk said:

I’m averaging currently 39mpg in my 150 DSG oil burner. 

Thats is quite poor, is that a lot of urban driving? I’d be disappointed if I don’t see 50mpg  long term motorway/ mixed driving in mine 

13 minutes ago, casati said:

Thats is quite poor, is that a lot of urban driving? I’d be disappointed if I don’t see 50mpg  long term motorway/ mixed driving in mine 

Yes a fair bit of urban. Also meant to say only 600 miles so engine is still loosening up. 

23 hours ago, dubincalling said:

I've done some 700 km and the petrol consumption is quite high-some 9.1 km per 100 km which is much higher than the 5.9 on the L&K TDI!

Hoping it will go down soon...

Done about 8,500 km in mine and averaging about 27 mpg, so about 10.5 l per 100 km. 9.1 doesn't sound so bad!

• Sad 1

:D Looks like im ahead of you guys, 10 months old, 23730 km on the clock.(dunno how this happen but i dont care at all, i love that car) average consumption around 10l/100km. If some1 was thinking that 5-6l will be enough for 280bhp and 4x4 was very naive person. Here is link to my profile on fuelly.com 

http://www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/superb_combi/2017/lukas883/601887

Consumption from day one , based on 23k km averge 9.7l/100km (29mpg)

When i was driving on continent and using 98/100 RON fuel consumption was down by 1l per 100km. In Ireland now im using Topas miles+ only, not a big difference in average mpg but car is more eager to accelerate :) 

Have fun with your new toys guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:15, juux said:

Done about 8,500 km in mine and averaging about 27 mpg, so about 10.5 l per 100 km. 9.1 doesn't sound so bad!

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:14, CTRob said:

I've done 12600km in mine and average 22mpg!

I guess one of you is having a bit more fun putting your foot down :) 

• Thanks 1