Headlights

Erik369

Hello guys new here I have skoda octavia 2013 elegance 2tdi and i have normal headlights and want to ask where can I buy those Led xenon lights they are very nice and Dont know where to buy them.. or should contact my skoda dealer? Thank you and sorry  for my English

20171115_145607.jpg

They look like OEM xenons with LED DRL.

A dealer should be able to order them for you, eBay might be cheaper source if you can find some in good condition. Plenty of other vendors should also stock them such as superskoda: http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Lightning/

If you haven't already get xenons, you'll also need to add the AFS master controller to get levelling/bending to work. If the headlights don't come with the AFS slave, xenon ballast or LED driver, you'll need to get those too. You might also need other modules upgrading such as the BCM. There will be some extra wiring to do between all these modules too. Finally, to make it legal, you also need headlight washers (at least in the UK).