About to be new owner of yeti

Mikeyd1

Hi guys I don't know if i posted in the right section. Sorry if u have. Well I've just put a deposit on a 2017 1.2 yeti dsg. Just traded my 2013 golf tsi. So big hello from me. And anything to worry about with these motors. Thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...

No clue about the Yeti but I think its one of the more popular Skoda models out there, its really picked up since its launch, it seems to have no particular reliability issues. I wish I could offer more advice but since noone else has replied...

Sometimes its worth looking at sites like: http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/reviews/skoda/yeti/sports-utility-vehicle/owner-reviews to see what the common complaints are. 

^^^ Take lots with a pinch of salt,  Skoda spin on numbers, top in class, increased production in 2016 due to demand etc,

Truth being 700,000 or less sold world wide since 2009. Hence discontinued.

3rd worst seller in the UK for Skoda after the Roomster, & Citigo. 

Octavia, Fabia & Superb being the best sellers for Skoda in the UK.

Since stopping production being announced Skoda UK / Dealers still never managed to get all stock cars sold.

There were reliability issues and recurring issues that Skoda CZ & UK took long enough to address bit hopefully with the final vehicles and engines all will be good.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/411447-high-demand-for-yeti-continues-skoda-expends-factory-capacity 

Edited by AwaoffSki