Help!! Strange clutch vibration/wobble/buzzing

Steviejay

Have had the car a month now and love it, have a 2.0 tdi cr 4x4 skoda superb the issue seems to be when in gear and accelerating when I depress the clutch to change gear I get a wobbling buzzing feeling thought the peddle on the first inch of movement.

If I put it in nuteral it's fine.

It only seems to be there when accelerating under load then pressing the clutch in.

Please advise if this is a serious issue or not as it's worrying me a bit at the moment.

Car drives sweet nice and smooth has a full skoda service history.

Just this strange buzzing/wobble type shake when in gear depressing the clutch and accelerating upwards to change gear.

Basically while under load.

Any idea and is it safe do you Think?

If you have a Superb MKII, get any issues with the clutch checked out asap - take that from experience and being thousands of pounds lighter in pocket.

Following threads may give you some ideas - mainly relate to the Superb II.

Clutch eating gearbox and bank balance

Dual Mass Flywheel failing after clutch/gearbox replacement

Dual Mass Flywheels

May also be worth reposting your question in one of the model specific parts of the forum as just came across your question by chance.

• Like 1

My 140hp 2L TDI Yeti did something like that, the garage put a new clutch and DMF in it and it still did it. I couldn't live with it, so I rejected the car. But it felt like putting your foot through gravel when you pressed the clutch in to change gear, it got worse with load. There was also a heavy vibration when the pedal was fully pressed in.

On a side note, every VAG diesel car I've driven has had some sort of vibration in the clutch pedal when you press it in about an inch or two. A brand new Golf GT, a new Octavia too.

Edited by gman88667733

6 hours ago, KenONeill said:

@Steviejay - As @Donbrig says; also could you state the engine and gearbox codes (get them from the service book or the options sticker in the boot) when you do?

Hi the engine code appears to be CFGB

The gearbox code is KXY

What does that mean buddy?