Thinking of buying 1.9 pdi

I am planning to buy  2010 1.9 TDI 105bph octavia elegance. It has under 50k mileage. I has been serviced by dealer up until 2015 and then annually by a third party garage

I read in the forums that it is a good engine. However, Is  there anything particular I should be checking for this engine/car?

If you are familiar with PD engine noise and happy with a few squeaks and rattles, and you check the car out properly, you should not be too disappointed.

The elegance is good spec IMO but it is a Skoda. 

Air con faults, CC faults (tho easy fix usually) heated mirrors faults and a long time to warm up, ie typical diesel, plus if No DPF (???) and depending where you intend driving you (and I) could be walloped in the near future.

Low mileage on a car seven years old. I bought similar once to find that it had been a town car. Within a year I was paying for a turbo refurbishment as the car had never been properly opened up on the motorway. 

Hesitation on acceleration and failing to hit max revs are symptoms I noticed.

all the best.

I've had my 1.9pd 2008 Elegance since new & it's got 98,000 miles on the clock. It passed it's MOT yesterday, with emissions well below the permitted levels. It still uses no oil & nor does it leak any. It has been serviced at the same main dealer since new & the only things needing renewing (other than tyres & wiper blades & servicing items) have been brake discs & pads (80,000 mls), springs & drop links (90,000 mls), 2 bump stops, battery (90,000 mls),  & 1 headlight bulb. I love the car & it's never broken down in almost 10 years & it still averages 53mpg over a year. I'll certainly buy another Skoda when I get a fresh car.

After 13 years of experience in my 130 pd octy and 248 k miles itook the Skoda scrap deal on a new car , the old one was still giving me regular 58 mpg on a run ,still original clutch 1 set of brakes and discs ,original turbo ,normal service every 10 kmikes for last 8 years ,and onto 3 rd cam belt ,could of run for another 20/30 k miles but wanted to treat myself to a new automatic and take the 3.5 k scrap money on the new car ,it only cost 14 k pounds 13 years ogoas new