Not so simply clever!

-7 this morning after nights. Car frozen at work start it up, heater/seat on. Decide to scrape frozen screen. Fuel filler cap frozen shut! Seems a neat place to put ice scraper but maybe not too clever!!!

1 hour ago, stepdavi said:

-7 this morning after nights. Car frozen at work start it up, heater/seat on. Decide to scrape frozen screen. Fuel filler cap frozen shut! Seems a neat place to put ice scraper but maybe not too clever!!!

I know exactly what you mean here! Think I posted the same topic this time last year after getting mine! Remembered to put it in my drivers door bin for this winter. Nice feature but not particularly well executed.

11 hours ago, toni8b said:

This is intentional.

You dont want to scratch your windscreen with ice scraper. 

You should have bought heated windscreen :D 

.........but you still have to scrape the side windows, they might gret scratched. 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

I bought one of these last year, pricey for an ice scraper but it is bloody good as far as an ice scraper goes, no issues so far.

Bought my car second hand, no heated windscreen; previous car had one; the only thing I miss off my old Ford is that heated windscreen.