"welcome to skoda connect"-message

Hansn

About 2 or 3 minutes after setting off, the infotainment blanks whatever is on screen and puts up a message welcoming me to Skoda Connect and asking me to confirm it is me or to change user. I've tried reseting my skoda connect without solving the issue. Does anybody have a solution to to prevent this message from popping up all the time? 

I get this too on my Superb 3 and it’s quite annoying having to press confirm each startup. Only happens if I’m connected using Apple CarPlay. Happens 2-3 minutes into the journey without fail.

The setting in Mobile Data Transfer is set to Allow but I still get the message every time.

does this happen to everyone, is it by design?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FixxaH said:

I have got this problem too. Makes no difference having it on allow. Very annoying in otherwise an almost perfect car..

It is was sorted if for me but might also have to do with other personalisation settings, also I believe it may happen if one of the other keys is used, on return it will request again but rarely my car is driven by someone else so not sure on that.

Would like to make sure that we are talking about the message that states the id used of online services, not the user name in the maxidot each time the car is started.

• 3 months later...

Has anybody solved this? I have the same problem om my 18´Octavia... Changing "mobile apps transfer" to allow makes no difference.

• 2 weeks later...

After suffering this problem on every journey for 9 months, it has suddenly stopped. 

Skoda must have done something because the photo of my car on the Skoda Connect app changed to show the wrong vehicle for a few days last week. 

Disappearance of this message seems to coincide with the correct photo re-appearing.

• 2 years later...