Yeti 4x4dsg 15k 2 years old keep or change?

edencampers

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:06, AwaoffSki said:

Is your ignore button broken again.  Read the threads and keep your digs to yourself.  Maybe contribute to some with any help.

What is unfair, if you read the posts, all along i point out how Full Dealer Servicing and Service Plans do not mean that 

Brake Fluids, DSG or Haldex servicing might automatically be done, and is extra cost.

The Member posted on a DSG failure at 62,000 miles in a thread but failed to explain the circumstances.

"The Member" posted that he experienced DSG failure at 62,000 miles despite FULL SKODA SERVICE HISTORY - done on time, every time.

If that is not relevant to this post then I am unsure what is?

As for "bending over and assuming the position", which apparently I have, well I find that an incredibly offensive remark to make - is that how you think it's acceptable to treat other people?

The poster put in the Yeti expecting a Full Main Dealer Servicing, & believed it was done,

but the DSG was not Serviced at 40,000 miles because Major Servicing / Servicing plans do not include the DSG, Haldex or Brake Fluid changes or A/C servicing, 

except in some Dealerships / Workshops / Service Plans.

So the DSG Oil change was not as 'Manufacturers Spec Guidelines / Service Schedules,

17 minutes ago, 137699 said:

"The Member" posted that he experienced DSG failure at 62,000 miles despite FULL SKODA SERVICE HISTORY - done on time, every time.

If that is not relevant to this post then I am unsure what is?

As for "bending over and assuming the position", which apparently I have, well I find that an incredibly offensive remark to make - is that how you think it's acceptable to treat other people?

I think that the rude Scotsman has got some forum members mixed up!

• Sad 1

So who have i mixed up.?

The one saying their DSG gave up at 62,000 miles and they were not to blame.

http://skoda.co.uk/finance-and-offers/service-and-maintenance/simply-fixed 

Or the OP that asked about keeping a 2 year old Yeti.   

Is your ignore button (Welsh member..) broken as well as the other members (graham47) ?

PS

I see the 2 grahams' post about my posts but no contribution on the OP's post, 

nothing about the question about keeping the Yeti.

Maybe use your report Buttons as is usual rather than the posting on my behaviour!

Edited by AwaoffSki