*Sold* RNS510 & RNS315 *Sold*

Rustynuts

Both Sold.

Not something I usually get much call for, but I have an RNS510 DAB SSD unit for sale.

Collection from North Yorks area - £380. Delivery available at £20 if required. Comes with GPS antenna but DAB antenna will need sourcing yourself.

Also, VW RNS315 DAB - Bluetooth unit.

Also taken in trade for another unit, this has only 5 digit postcode search, but has latest V10 maps installed.

Collection from North Yorks area - £200. Delivery available at £20 if required. Comes with GPS antenna but DAB antenna and Bluetooth microphone will need sourcing yourself.

Edited by Rustynuts
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I may have a customer for both, I am after the 315 myself but I think I have some who is after a DAB Columbus for his mk2 Octy.  I will get back to you later today.

@JaminWales @Gizmo Who is having a dig at what here?  I am confused. 

I asked if they were for sale, he said yes, I said i would take one and maybe had someone for the other, messaged him and organised collection. Rustynuts did nowt wrong here as far as I can see.  All he did was confirm they were still for sale and sell me one, then list them both as provisionally sold, pending collection.

So what's up with that then?

Edited by Jaspire
  • Like 1

Just now, Rustynuts said:

I think the Moderation is due to someone else trying to sell in the thread. ;)

Nothing about you and me.

Ah right, thought someone was having a dig there. NP.