Hi guys

I would like to ask you if somebody used OBDeleven on Skoda Superb, Laurin & Klement mk3 or (SE L with park assist button)

I made mistake , I forgot to backup my log ins and after coding I have some issue with Park assist not working after I press button and not helping to park.(Park Assist currently not available)

It would really help if somebody has the same car (or option) and if you could sent me backup log ins.

I think That way I could be able to fix it or if you have same car and you are in area of Northamptonshire I can come and get log ins with my OBDeleven.   

Or do you know somebody in Skoda dealer who can help me with this please.

Thank you very much.

Happy New year to all

Kind Regards Laco

20171110_090426.thumb.jpg.5fdb67457f0cc7e6ddc4b9ae94870c5e.jpg

Hi can't help you in regards to backups, but if you go into Car -> History, you should see a list of all changes you have made through coding and adaptations. I'd work through that list and revert back the changes. It should show previous setting and new setting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...