Headlight help please

Hello People.

I have an issue I'm trying to sort out. My parents are soon moving to France and taking their 2010 (facelift) Roomster with them.

To pass the French Controle Tecnique it needs to have the correct LHD headlights. However we are finding it quite complicated to find the correct ones. 

We know its a facelift so we need the facelift headlights but some places say that the self levelling head lights don't need to be changed. Some say they all need to be changed.

Their Roomster does have the headlights that move when they take it to France (turn ignition off, put it in reverse, do something with the levelling knob etc) but this only locks them to the centre and not to one side. Is this true?

Does anyone have access to ETKA or Skoda Equivalent that could give different part numbers? Any help is greatfully recived.

Cheers

Tom

I'd suggest waiting till it fails controle, then buying in France, they should have the correct ones. Of course if it passes all OK.

I anticipate getting French registration will be your biggest problem.

Edited by bryanb

About a quarter of the way down here there are various headlight diagrams and parts lists. Finding the right one for your car may take a bit of detective work and comparison of PR codes on your data sticker with the options on each diagram: https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/roomster/ro/2010-481/9/

Edit: the part numbers on your existing lights may help to find the right diagram too.

Edited by Wino
  • Like 1