VRS Venom

Paulos19

Hi there everyone, im new to the forum so please, any help and tips would be greatly appreciated from you all!!

I recently ordered a new Fabia VRs but having been worried about the interior my skoda dealership informed me about a limited edition that they are doing naming it the fabia vrs venom with a new black leather interior, tinted glass and a plaque inside with the number if which it is produced under the limited edition.

I havent seen the leather myself but im told that it looks and feels really good.

Also im a bit worried about the glass, i dont want it to be too dark because i dont want people thinking im the ultimate boy racer!!

Does anyone know how dark the glass is?

Cheers,

Paul :confused:

welcome. :thumbup: The leather is fantastic and the windows are just tinted normally, enough to diffuse the sun a little. No worries about the boy racer image (unless you put your foot down) :D

because i dont want people thinking im the ultimate boy racer!!

who gives a **** what other people think ;) That reminds me, I must get my window's tinted...

As per the leather, is this the same leather that dealers are charging

Also im a bit worried about the glass, i dont want it to be too dark because i dont want people thinking im the ultimate boy racer!!

They'll just think you're a wannabe boy racer - the vRS is a diesel ;)

I suspect the tints won't be that dark as you're legally (iirc) only allowed a 35% tint on the front windows, although bear in mind that with a dark interior, they will probably look darker than they are!

Chris

not heard of the venom. Wasn't mentioned when I was in the dealer having a chat / look at the showroom vrs, so I'm guessing it's either a very recent dvlpt or a dealer specific thing.

I think the dealer told me it was something that they are doing but im sure some others will follow suit. Hopefully will be nice anyway and should hold its value well with it being a special edition!

They'll just think you're a wannabe boy racer - the vRS is a diesel ;)

I suspect the tints won't be that dark as you're legally (iirc) only allowed a 35% tint on the front windows' date=' although bear in mind that with a dark interior, they will probably look darker than they are!

Chris[/quote']

You actually on allowed to reduce the light 30%, which taking the light reduction of normal glass into acount, the tints will be about 18-20% max!!

:)

VRS Venom...sounds good though.Must be a dealer jobbie but its a nice idea.

If it was a proper Skoda job I thought special editions normally happen when a model is coming to an end?

You actually on allowed to reduce the light 30%' date=' which taking the light reduction of normal glass into acount, the tints will be about 18-20% max!!

:)[/quote']

IIRC, tint %ages work the other way round. We had 22% tint on the rear window of the car and that was darker than the 35% on the side windows.....

Chris