Dcc

DCC also has few safety features like stiffing up when tire is blown, stiffing up when you accelerate fully and when you break fast. I honestly would never buy a car without DCC again. The only worries I have is the cost of repairs. Left front suspension part costs 340€ in Slovenia (CHEAPEST I found, not even original Skoda). But its worth the price... The difference is night and day. I drove 2 days normal Superb with no DCC, I felt huge lack of Comfort. 

Not to mention when you have that day when u want to floor it into turns on extra-urban, DCC makes car feel sportier and like it has extra stiff suspension (car stops leaning, u feel every damn bump and every thing else on the road), Sport mode is just like switching suspension. For me biggest test was turning on/off Comfort mode on high way where there are these "small" bumps, With comfort you feel 40% of all the bumps on high way, with sports mode every damn thing hits you in your butt/spine.

HOWEVER, This is not a sports car. So DCC can only do some. The springs stay the same so the car still isn't sports car. This is some where in between.

DCC is generally quite effective but I find the Comfort setting allows a bit too much movement in the roll axis which can lead to a wallowy pitching motion on some sections of motorway, the only place you can really use it anyway.