Wind deflectors - any recommendations please

Looking for wind defectors for Fabia II MC.  I know some people think they look naff, but I quite like them.  Had Hekos on my 206, but read a few reviews they they are not so good on the Fabias as they have the metal clip fittings and don't "seat" well in the thick window rubbers.  Even saw a test on You Tube where one apparently flew off at speed - had 206 ones on for years and never lost one.  I know the recommended Skoda version is the Climair, but they are twice the price.  Any advice appreciated, thanks 

Skoda do supply them too! They also have sticky tape/clip fitment. No issues with mine. Heko on my old (02) Yaris have been fine too, despite me NOT clipping the fronts. They came a little loose over the years but have yet to fall out. I do keep meaning to add the clips but never have!

Edited by mrgf

My Hekos [full set] were problem free for the 2yrs I owned my mk3 Fabia & so good fitted a full set to the replacement car...a Rapid !

I have just had a look for Heko Wind Deflectors on Amazon - there are multiple versions with a part number beginning 283; how does one know which is the appropriate, suitable version for a 2013 Mk. II vRS?

According to Heko, they should be 28323 (http://www.e-heko.com/en/Marka_Model/SKODA_FABIA/II-5D-2008R-OT-COMBI.html) - Amazon says they (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heko-28323-Wind-Deflectors/dp/B00J169WPI/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1517739607&sr=1-1&keywords=heko+deflectors+28323) will not fit!

Edited by SeaGoat