headlights

Burroo

Hi Danny, thanks for the advice.  I have to be honest and say that I've had more problems with the Superb in the last 6 months than I've ever had with a car - 2 x brake calipers + discs + pads, Columbus head unit malfunction, headlight washers malfunction, new rear spring for the MOT - that said it's a beautiful car to drive.  Very comfortable and smooth and plenty of power if required.  If I could get a few months of trouble free motoring it would make the experience a lot more satisfying - and save me a few bob!!

Hoping they are all not like this. 

There are a few threads on here about where to purchase cheap bulbs as they are certainly not cheap. However they are an amazing gadget on how they light up the road, safety has a price. 

Think the most recent thread was GSF or EURO but had to wait a while to get one. 

5 hours ago, Burroo said:

Hi Danny, thanks for the advice.  I have to be honest and say that I've had more problems with the Superb in the last 6 months than I've ever had with a car - 2 x brake calipers + discs + pads, Columbus head unit malfunction, headlight washers malfunction, new rear spring for the MOT - that said it's a beautiful car to drive.  Very comfortable and smooth and plenty of power if required.  If I could get a few months of trouble free motoring it would make the experience a lot more satisfying - and save me a few bob!!

It should have read. How old is your car and mileage?:D

Edited by Danny 57

• 2 weeks later...

.......at nearly £65 for a new bulb I just replaced the pink one as there is no discernible difference in the remaining light and new one.  Here's hoping I get a wee break between replacing both....