Now have build date

Neil1

That's odd, my Karoq is supposed to be coming with the 1.5L TSi engine.  :dull:

Oooops, scrub that, just realised this is the kodiaq forum haha.  

Edited by Macdemon

8 hours ago, LeMans said:

Can you check online for an update on your order?

The closest you can get is to ask ŠKODA Customer services through the live chat on the contact us page (uk). 

You should also take the opportunity whilst you're chatting to them to remind them that all other mainstream VAG family members (SEAT, Audi & VW) all have online tracking systems and that they ought to really pull their finger out.

The fact that one of their own franchised dealers have been able to do it off their own back (but only to track cars ordered from them) only serves to support Skoda UK's ineptness!

On 17/03/2018 at 07:42, exFiesta said:

The closest you can get is to ask ŠKODA Customer services through the live chat on the contact us page (uk). 

I can only see Live Tour,

where is the option to go for just chat? 

Two ways of bringing up live chat. First click on the Owners section in top menu bar, and wait until live chat appears in the bottom right of your screen.  Second way is to scroll down to the bottom and click on Contact us, and the same will appear as before.  Hope that help.

2 hours ago, nnj10 said:

I can only see Live Tour,

where is the option to go for just chat? 

I think it was offline for a while this morning - normally 8am to 8pm. Otherwise, you can call the customer services number and they’ll help too.

OK, I got my email too. Ordered 10 March, Edition 7 seater in Quartz Grey, 150 TDI 4x4 DSG. Opted for heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen and nozzles, area view and parking sensors, tri zone air con, assistance package and sleep package, virtual pedal. Build week 19, for now. I think I'm starting to get excited :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

What email did you receive, was it from the dealer?

Yes, an email from the dealer saying early May, BW19, and they will let me know if it moves forward. Not bad news for a Monday ;)

• Like 1

Seems like weeks are moving forward. I ordered mine on 2nd Feb, it was originally build week 20, 13th May, now it’s been brought forward to build week 15, 8th April. Might get before the May Bank Holiday.

Edited by Jfhuk

Good advice guys, I chatted to Skoda UK using their chat function, I didn't even need an order number, my surname was enough.

Ordered first week of March, provisional build date of week 16 (16th April).

• 2 weeks later...

21st March ordered my 2.0 TSI 4X4 DSG Kodiaq Edition from Mitchell Skoda, Cheshire Oaks.

Quartz Grey (aren't they all?!) - sirius alloys (deleted triglav due to them not being silver and not the diamond cut anthracite!)

Added following options; beige leather interior, heated front and rear seats, panoramic roof, front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera, traffic sign recognition, virtual pedal, heated screen, heated steering wheel, LED interior pack, illuminated sun visor, folding tables, waste bin, rear seat backrest release. - i wanted to add the towbar and children's pack, but realised i had already got far to carried away with the options by that point.

Dealer said build week 22, and should arrive with them mid June... if doesn't and the dealer don't register before 30th June, i will miss out on the £1,000 fuel card deal :( :sweat:

Do what I did and speak to Skoda UK, ask for written assurance that you'll still get the £1,000 fuel card.

After all, the time taken to build, ship, deliver and prep the car is out of your hands.

12 minutes ago, exFiesta said:

BW13, and our Kodiaq was built and started travelling by end of Tues. Now at port of exit, released for shipping :) 

I've tried to put it to the back of my mind in terms of waiting, had not really been too concious of what build week it was and then saw your post! Mine is BW14 so hopefully not too long for me now. :biggrin:

Edited by Calla
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Calla said:

I've tried to put it to the back of my mind in terms of waiting, had not really been too concious of what build week it was and then saw your post! Mine is BW14 so hopefully not too long for me now. :biggrin:

Hope so!

31 minutes ago, exFiesta said:

BW13, and our Kodiaq was built and started travelling by end of Tues. Now at port of exit, released for shipping :) 

Ours was BW12 and is at port waiting on shipping.

• Like 2

I must be the only one wanting the arrival date to slip back a little.

I'm in a PCH on an Octavia, Skoda UK have said they'll extend the lease for as long as needed until the new car arrives, but with the same monthly payment. As we front loaded the deal and therefore pay a small monthly (£100), for each extra month we keep the Octavia the overall amortised amount paid reduces making the deal cheaper :)

Another few months before delivery to let the roads dry out and summer to arrive might mean I can enjoy a shiny new car for a few weeks, at least until the English summer ends :D

Edited by silver1011

Hi All, 

New to this Forum, and ordered my new Kodiaq the other week (am currently living in Switzerland) and been told that there is a 10 month waiting List here...!!!  I purchased the "Style" version with, Part Assist, Family Package, Columbus System, LED's, 7 Seats, ISO fix in the front passenger seat.  

I knew of the waiting list as the dealer told me right away....but WTF...10 months!  Reading some of the comments here and am so envious that people are getting their models quicker.  Any others here from the Swiss who have any experience on this? 

I really hope the Dealer comes back to me with a build date/week, summer is coming and i want the car... :-) 

11 minutes ago, Kalpz said:

Hi All, 

New to this Forum, and ordered my new Kodiaq the other week (am currently living in Switzerland) and been told that there is a 10 month waiting List here...!!!  I purchased the "Style" version with, Part Assist, Family Package, Columbus System, LED's, 7 Seats, ISO fix in the front passenger seat.  

I knew of the waiting list as the dealer told me right away....but WTF...10 months!  Reading some of the comments here and am so envious that people are getting their models quicker.  Any others here from the Swiss who have any experience on this? 

I really hope the Dealer comes back to me with a build date/week, summer is coming and i want the car... :-) 

Typo, i did mean Park Assist :-) 

21 minutes ago, Kalpz said:

I knew of the waiting list as the dealer told me right away....but WTF...10 months!

All I can say is you must *really* want a Kodiaq! I think I'd be quite happy waiting that long (or longer) for a Bugatti or even an Aston Martin... but a Skoda, really? As much as I love them, that's just ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

All I can say is you must *really* want a Kodiaq! I think I'd be quite happy waiting that long (or longer) for a Bugatti or even an Aston Martin... but a Skoda, really? As much as I love them, that's just ridiculous.

Totally agree, the waiting time is just silly. But it was this or the Peugeot 5008, i need a large boot, and no other SUV's in this price range that would meet my requirements.  Not too sure what else to do, if i went with the Estate version that would be a 2 month delivery time, but i want a SUV. 

Apparently Germany also have a long waiting list, can anyone verify this?