Skoda octavia - Bolero system

Hi all

I was looking at android head unit Asure or Xtrons ( ebay) but in their descriptions they say - if I have Dynoaudio system( see photo attached) Mine is on second photo

At the moment I have Bolero system and my connector is slightly diffrent

My question - what type of system Bolero is? Is it Dynoaudio?

I asked seller but he replied with question "Is my car has Dynoaudio or other system?"

I have Skoda octavia FL 2010 1.9tdi

Thanks 

Screenshot_20180226-095253.png

20180225_172019.jpg

I believe that Dynoaudio is one of the amplifier options for a VW.

If you haven't got a factory amp fitted then it'll probably be fine. I'd normally expect to find it under one of the front seats, a VCDS autoscan will confirm.

Listing states you should contact then for Octavia up to 2012,

Also its probably got red illumination, listing dosent say if you can change it but i would suspect yoh can, 

It also is Android 6 which is a but dated.

You will need a new facia panel, 

Dont forget if you want DAB you need the external adaptor.

Hi Cryonut

I have facia as I previously had Columbus who recently...died. I do not want spend much probably between £150-200max therefore 6.0 as 7 androids are more expensive and also this seller was recommended by my friend.

I got used to to build in sat nav and having tomtom on windscreen is bit annoying now.

I really do not understand this unit can fit golf and other vw. Does Skoda have different connectors?