Help please!

Driving home from work today in my petrol mk2 vrs octavia.. went to overtake on the motorway and as i accelerated the car started to jump and miss almost like the car was running out of petrol..the car was low on petrol (30 miles left) the engine management light flashed on and off a couple of times and stopped..the car returned to normal.. i stopped and filled up with petrol and continued my journey home now its intermittent it drives fine then a slight miss then fine then a miss again...  Any help appriciated please..

IMG_20180309_133046_706.jpg

11 hours ago, MicMac said:

A diagnostic scan would seem pertinent.

Ran a scan no faults at all! And it seems to be back to normal,hopefully it stays that way if not i'll chexk coil packs..thanks all

How many miles has the car done?

Best not run it so low on petrol, which i take it is only 95 ron where you are.

When were the spark plugs replaced or at least checked?  If checking might as well replace, correct plugs, correct gap.  Failing plugs can cause premature failing of ignition coils.

Misfire fault code might not be logged when not enough misfires in a cycle.