>> NOW SOLD << Octavia MK2 1Z5 - Full sus set up - KONI + EIBACH - will split

MAW

Will split...

Full suspension set up to suit a MK2 Octavia 1Z5 - I had them on my 2ltr petrol VRS estate but they will fit / suit most 1Z5 estate model variants pre FL & FL - please check that they are suitable for you car using the supplied part No's below.

Front struts are KONI STRT part No: 87501005

Rear shocks are KONI STRT part No: 80501006

Both of the above were purchased on the 20/12/17

Springs are EIBACH ( red ) supplied by TDC automotive part No: TDCVRS01 - purchased 10/12/17

The above set up has probably covered only 1000 to 1500 miles max and that is being very generous - I still have all of the original boxes and can supply copies of the receipts if required. Very minor marks here and there from fitting / removal, I will be adding pictures once I have given them a quick clean up. You use your original top mounts, bump stops and covers. I have no idea how the set up compares to the original for ride comfort etc as the OE shocks were shot to pieces hence the purchase of the KONI's & EIBACHS but it was by no means a unpleasant drive and it handled really well when spirited driving was the order of the day :-) 

Only selling as I have now gone on coilovers and when it comes to selling the car I will put the std shocks / springs back on.

Cost me £413.00 looking for £200.00 ono for the full set up (shocks and springs).

Would prefer collection from Basingstoke due to weight or I can seal the boxes up and you can arrange your own courier at your own risk to collect.

Below picture was taken a few days ago with the above fitted - swap to coilovers was done on Friday...

B5aae4d2a1ecb1_Skodashocks.thumb.jpg.d2b8f27e9223bc8b696b7c01a1320918.jpg

Edited by MAW
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Really want this gone as tripping over them!

£200.00 - no offers at this price

£200.00 collected from Basingstoke or you organise your own courier - would prefer collection...

Edited by MAW

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on going to the ''The West Meon Hut meet'' on Tuesday so, if anyone is interested I can take the suspension kit with me...

Will split...

All 4 shocks £150.00 ono.

Spring kit £100.00 ono

Prices are if collected or organise your own courier.

Really want these gone now!

16 hours ago, dilksie said:

Hi I am interested in the shocks but would have to sort a courier as you are too far away for me to collect. Could you let me know the weight and dimensions of them if they were boxed up?

Many Thanks

Hi,

Will do this over the next couple of days for you.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Phil,

Yes still have them... Drop is around 25mm for a VRS and 40mm for non VRS

Cheers,

Mark.