help with wheels please

They will all fit but rolling radius would be out I have no idea why you can’t get the correct tyre in you country however depending on what wheel you get you may be able to make it work 

12 minutes ago, C2atb said:

They will all fit but rolling radius would be out I have no idea why you can’t get the correct tyre in you country however depending on what wheel you get you may be able to make it work 

I have checked all tyre brands agent but it's seem that 235/45/20 has no market

I decided to buy a wheels from MAKwheels.com

Screenshot_20190717_222635_com.android.chrome.jpg

That offset ET30 will give more clearance on the inside and in my opinion look better I’m not sure of the width on the original 20” wheels but I’d go for the 245 50 won’t be far off 

On 19/07/2019 at 00:47, C2atb said:

That offset ET30 will give more clearance on the inside and in my opinion look better I’m not sure of the width on the original 20” wheels but I’d go for the 245 50 won’t be far off 

This is the recommended one from  Skoda

Screenshot_20190708_004554_com.android.chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, wwgxrww said:

Yes

245/45/R20 is available

Do you think will perfectly?

Yeah. 255 on a 8” rim will look balloon-like, similar to how the 19” look. 245 will look slightly wider than a “straight” 235 fitment, but won’t be very noticeable.