Damaged wing mirror indicator

13 minutes ago, superbdreams said:

just the indicator part complete, requires stripping the mirror down.

there was a very recent thread which included the part number so use the search.

Thanks!! Yes I've now located the part on eBay however can't locate a link or video on how to remove the old one and install the new one.  Can you help?  Seems like a fiddly job!!!!  Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

Yes.  I am waiting  for the dealer to contact  me, to tell me the goods are ready, for fitting.  I ordered one near side mirror glass and cover,  you can also get the indicator as a separate item.  if you want a replacement arm this can be ordered.  Arm, Cover, indicator, and mirror glass,  around   £420 NOT FITTED.   

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, derby said:

Yep but still cheaper than a satnav disc which I still have not ordered

Here's a hint - try asking Google: "RNS-510 West v15 maps" ... there are "free" sources to download from ... and some you can buy from ... and of course, you can still pay the full price if you really insist ... :D