SD Card for music

I posted in another thread a couple of days ago but there is a setting in Itunez to organise the folder structure automatically in Artist->album format.

This makes it simple to copy paste onto an SD-card.

The MIB units should support aa3 as well as mp3. All the songs from my wifes iTunez work fine without any conversion or tagging

3 hours ago, Mr Statto said:

That would explain some of my missing artwork (not that I leave it on the Media screen anyway, so it's not really an issue)

It seems a little picky about the size & I found sometimes I needed to make it 1 pixel less to make it work.

I came to the same conclusion as you in the end, it wasnt worth the effort for the gain of a tiny picture.

I have tried to sort this on mine, as it upsets my ocd. There doesn’t seem to be any consistency as to which ones work and which don’t. I have them all working when I browse them in window or media player.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using the mp3tag software as provided in the link above and have got about 1/4 of the way through my collection.

It has now come up and said that i only had a 14 day free trail (and want me to buy it)

Have any of you purchased it, or do you have any other decent free alternative software you suggest?

11 hours ago, chuno said:

I have been using the mp3tag software as provided in the link above and have got about 1/4 of the way through my collection.

It has now come up and said that i only had a 14 day free trail (and want me to buy it)

Have any of you purchased it, or do you have any other decent free alternative software you suggest?

I will check tonight if theres a new update but I've been using mp3tag for many years & its never told me I have to pay.

19 minutes ago, Gabbo said:

I will check tonight if theres a new update but I've been using mp3tag for many years & its never told me I have to pay.

+1

I keep it updated regularly and have never been asked to pay.

15 hours ago, chuno said:

Did you download the software from this link:
https://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html ?

Doh, looks like i clicked on the wrong link and downloaded the wrong software!

Thanks for that. Got the correct one now