I suggest you check this - transport blocks left in!!!

Does anyone have a copy of or access to the PDI checklist? Just wondering if this item is actually on the checklist. One of the major disadvantages of the checklist approach is if it ain't on the list it likely doesn't get done consistently.

I didn't get any PDI checklist. My owners manual was stamped and filled as handed over dated 3 weeks before I actually purchased and took delivery. One of the pages was torn too.

And my front number plate fell off yesterday...

Sorry about the double post :blush

At the minute I don’t do anything for Skoda so can’t say for certain they do, but I have been in meetings with other brands that use the blocks and these have been a topic of many a conversation.

All dealers have processes written by the HQ that they’re meant to follow, including several around these blocks. However, it’s like the saying you can take the horse to water ...... 

So I checked again (they might have grown back :biggrin:) and still don’t have them, but I was wondering if the boot should have a cable tie or clip at the base? It appears to have a recess for one.

The near side appears to stay secured even when jacked up, but the far side doesn't stay seated at all.