Octavia 1.9 ASV 110 BHP Turbo Issues :(

HI All

My car is the ASV 110BHP TDI MK1 Octavia, it had turbo issues so I went out and purchased a recon Delphi turbo… thinking all will be well.

Fitted it with a new oil feed cleaned inlet blanked egr etc.
I have been driving the car about a week, and it is over boosting :( It only over boosts at lower rpm when climbing a hill, so I did not detect it straight away but suspect it has done this since turbo has been fitted. 
I have swapped the N75 valve and this had not made a difference. I am suspecting it is the actuator arm which may need adjusting, but I thought Delphi would have done this. I have also no experience in doing this but willing to learn…
Anyone got any tips please? On anything else I can check ? I have had a enough of this car..

O yea I have full vagcom so can carry out any checks with that. 

Thanks,

Jon

Edited by cyber_killer

On 5/5/2018 at 23:28, cyber_killer said:

Thanks,

Yea the fault code is over boost P code...

The inlet and EGR have just been cleaned out and the EGR is blanked.

Suspect areas are holes in the intercooler, leaks in boost pipes (hard to pinpoint them often unless there is a big *** crack/split) or turbo vanes sticking......