Skodas / parts for sale gumtree etc

02VRS

43 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

I'd five at once, all were MOT'd, and 4taxed/insured, it was insane.................so I've had just the 4 since then lol

Im not ruling out a 5th either but just not at the minute.

The golf leaked oil over the driveway this morning I suspect its the rocker cover gasket as it looks damp around the back studs.

It reminded me that 4 is enough!

Check if there's an oil pressure switch on the back below rocker. This went on my Polo before and it literally spewed about 1/2 litre out every time it was started. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say so, there was one on a while back that had a different coloured front on it, can't remember whether silver or blue though.................or at least which parts were lol

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:01, cormac81 said:

Im not ruling out a 5th either but just not at the minute.

The golf leaked oil over the driveway this morning I suspect its the rocker cover gasket as it looks damp around the back studs.

It reminded me that 4 is enough!

Think I found your 5th for you. Don't remember seeing this one before...………………….common as muck

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1027752