It'll be a sad day Tomorrow

Hi all thank Gaff for your visit today i am only getting in from a long run I think i will be sleeping in the car to night cant believe it is here.It was a nice surprise to get it a couple of days early.I know that after seeing my car today you cant wait for yours.If any of you waiting for the new oct vrs in blue have any worries about the colour DONT it looks super (day and night) CHEERS!!!!

Ya getting rid of your old car can be traumatic as i experienced with a customer on Friday.

He was part exchanging his TVR Chimaera 4.0 V8 1999 T for a brand new Seat Leon Sport. When he signed the order form, he started crying uncontrollably, i didn't now what to do! First time I have had a customer cry at my desk lol

But Your next Octy vRS is in a lovely colour mate, that blue looks ace. Im sure you will be overjoyed in your new car :thumbup:

good luckwith the new car {beast} gaff many happy track days and trips to local shops.maybe even a trip to the ring next year.........????????u migt be able to keep up with the wee man in his oilburner now...