Hi all,

I have recently come back from my holiday and I'm having problems with my mk1 fabia vrs se.

The car has only been sat on my drive for a week

The problem started yesterday with the air bag light, steering light and traction control light coming on I switched the car off and the airbag light stayed on but the other lights switched off.

Today the problem is much worse! From the picture I've attached you can see all the lights that are coming up as well as my temperature gauge moving up and down, there is also an annoying beeping noise, I have never had a problem with my car since leaving it stood for a week and all this happens! Any ideas what it could be?

20180628_163101.jpg

@Xylynx when I got home I turned the ignition on and off a few times and let the car run to see if the lights went off until it cut out, I left it for a few hours turned it on and it started first time with only the passenger airbag on and engine management since then it's been fine but I have only driven short journeys

@KenONeill checked the battery says it's low with ignition off but okay while engine is running,

Since this has happened the only lights that appear is passenger airbag and the light to tell me a bulb is out( which I knew about already) it had engine management on but I've had it cleared and since it hasn't come back on, however I've only been driving short journeys in it since.

@trickstargee I haven't checked the alternator yet so that could be the issue, closest I could find to the problem i was having is a video on YouTube saying they have a "broken instrument cluster".

It's a mystery but hopefully I will get it sorted soon! Will keep you guys updated & thanks for the help :)

Have a read of this thread and look at @Wino pics.

Helped me out massively thinking what the issue could have been and very easy to check. At the very least you might* be able to rule out the signal wire.

*without testing for continuity just because it hasnt broken there doesnt rule out it hasnt elsewhere.