Middle to rear exhaust

Being curious here, would it be smart to remove that front silencer since it creates restriction and leave rear silencer stock and untouched? Would it be obnoxiously loud or would the sound change much or even sounded bad?

16 minutes ago, BlindReaper said:

Being curious here, would it be smart to remove that front silencer since it creates restriction and leave rear silencer stock and untouched? Would it be obnoxiously loud or would the sound change much or even sounded bad?

Mine had already been this way, straight through middle section a Piper tail pipe. 

Not really loud quite a nice burble from it.

However thinking about going stock middle and twintail box.

11 minutes ago, BlindReaper said:

Now you got me interested, I may consider hacking off that middle part and weld on some straight pipe and leave rear muffler stock, just to see how it would sound :D

This is the kinda thing that's on mine just now.

Screenshot_20180706-172716.jpg

4 hours ago, BlindReaper said:

There is no restriction, remove it only because you want your tractor to be noisier or just leave it alone and drive it instead.