Xenon Headlights

Does anyone have issues with the xenon lights.The past few months the high beam on my car aims too high and the auto adjust at higher speeds where the beam pattern changes does not happen.There are no error codes or faults displayed.I have run them in auto and manual mode....no change.Also the change in beam pattern in the rain or fog with the fogs on does not seem to happen either.

On 14/07/2018 at 21:46, ahenners said:

Are you running the car in eco mode or individual with the cornering light setting as eco? In both scenarios the AFS features you describe are disabled.

The cars sold here do not have drive modes. Adaptive cornering lights work fine.

• 2 months later...

not sure whether you solved this but on my Superb there is a headlight levelling switch on the rear suspension that adjusts the pitch of the lights depending on the weight in the car. The switch on my car snapped when the suspension spring cracked. This might be the reason why your lights are pointing too high. On a RHD car the switch is close to the rear wheel on the passenger side.