12th November 2018 - Brisky Racing at Snetterton - FULL !!!

BossFox

I did put this on FB, but just to confirm:

Sign on:  7:30 - 8:30

Briefing: 8:30

Track opens: 9:00

Garages.

1 + 2 - Brisky Racing

3 + 4 - CSCC Club

5 + 6 - GT-R Club

7+ - Free

There is no charge for garages, if everyone shares 2 cars per garage then everyone gets to use one as we are only 66 cars, not 80.

You can easilly get 2 cars per garage.

• Like 2

Got some bits to give away if anyone is interested, could throw them in the boot and bring them down.

No longer needed as flipped the car for a Erm Hyundai :D

Not worth a lot but worth passing on....

From my MK2 FL Octavia:

Front window wind deflectors G3 branded. Slight tint. Good condition. 

Front Door downlighter with Skoda Logo x2 eBay special works fine

Front Door downligher with VRS Logo x2 eBay special works fine

Not selling and not posting. If we are in the right place at the right time I’ll have a coffee!

Lat minute prepping, a few moody shots with a new wide lens. Pilots are keen to go and all strapped in ready for the off.. :D

44899629065_1122dff43b_z.jpgGetting ready for Snetterton_ by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

44899630045_8403cce7ee_z.jpgGetting ready for Snetterton_ by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

44899627495_3e78f5cd5e_z.jpgGetting ready for Snetterton_ by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

44899618635_d6bba734e9_z.jpgGetting ready for Snetterton_ by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

44899617035_56889ee360_z.jpgGetting ready for Snetterton_ by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

Edited by B33fy
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, group1rs said:

For all that don’t do facecloth. Gordon the Citigopher is ready. What garage are the Brisky Citigo’s occupying Hyphons ? 

E8A0D7D1-E1B1-4B7E-A9C8-2B3DDE5F6465.jpeg

No clue at this stage :D

Still need to prep the Citigo myself, as in fit another seat and find time to sort out the rear suspension :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bspman said:

For the benefit of someone who is tempted to attend this next year - Is it fairly newbie friendly?

Having now done just 3, I'm still not that good & it's totally fine. All very fast, but equally polite on track. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bspman said:

For the benefit of someone who is tempted to attend this next year - Is it fairly newbie friendly?

Yeah people out on track respect each other’s space, also if your a complete newly go along and get some passenger rides first to get a feel for it helps loads knowing what to expect and how to pass or be passed.

• Like 1