Skoda Connect is it worth setting up?

MJ1

I use it occasionally to check the mpg, to see if I forgot to lock the car or closed the windows, and have also used the alert functions for when I left the car with a valet once.   The latter is very useful if you want to know when the car is taken out of a specific area or goes over a certain speed. 

I'll definitely be renewing the yearly sub for it next year. 

Edited by Englando

I do all the same as Englando above and like that aspect.

Additionally, I really appreciate being able to search for locations/addresses at home and send them to the car. I find this a lot better than playing around with the navigation whilst waiting to get started.

So far have not needed the "where did I park" or "honk the lights feature" but get the feeling when I am on holiday in a few weeks and parking in unknown places this could also be very useful.

All in all I am very happy I set it up. 

Looks like i only have the 'infotainment' - and all i really have is the ability to send locations to the car which is really really useful, i like that a lot. otherwiese it does none of the other useful functions for me - i wish it did might get more use out of it then.

I've found that Gracenote will download a missing picture for any of your tracks and display it but won't update your track with that missing picture.

The next time you play the track it will simply download it again unless it holds it in a cache somehow.

I've just ordered a Karoq in SE L trim with the standard amundsen infotainment system, I'm coming from a Seat Leon and this is my first Skoda so not familiar with the setups.

Would i be able to use the all connect services for the car i've ordered, or only some?

Thanks