Virtual Display

B4oxx

Hi,

I’m a soon to be Kodiaq owner, well December ‘ish.

Just ordered a 190DSG SportLine with a list of options.

one of the options I wanted was shown on Carwow’s site and then quoted for by the dealership, which was the virtual dash.

Howver, my dealer has told me he can’t get the dash on the order as SUK aren’t yet listing it.

Has there been any word yet when the dash IS available or expected to be able to build in an order?

searched, but can’t find an answer yet!

Thanks......

An order placed now (August) for delivery in December sounds like it will definitely be a 2019 Model Year (MY19).

Skoda UK have told us that the Virtual Cockpit would be available to order on MY19 builds.

Unfortunately there has been a lot of confusion and delay this year due to the new WLTP regulations, this has and continues to consume huge amounts of Volkswagen Audi Groups (VAG) resource and is their main priority. A side effect of this is Skoda UK not being able or willing to update their online configurator (hence the warning you get each time you try to use it).

Last time I checked the Virtual Cockpit wasn't configurable, which might well also be linked to the dealers ordering system, hence their inability to add it to your order.

If the dealer isn't willing to chase Skoda UK for you (a case of 'computer says no') then a quick email or phone call to Skoda UK customer services is probably your best option.

Edited by silver1011

Virtual Cockpit is a MY2019 option. Production of MY2019 is already started, but my dealer told me that production of MY2019 with Virtual Cockpit starts week 10 2019. My car will be a MY2019 (expected build October 2018). I also asked for the Virtual Cockpit but that would mean at least a 6 month delay.

Mine should be build around week 40. With digital display / virtual cockpit. 

But my car got steering wheel in the left side. Maybe that makes a difference? Or maybe they have sold all available cockpits already. 

Edited by mlohnork

Some of the Kodiaq owners here In The Netherlands already have it build in after market. A guy in Germany (close to the dutch border) did it for them. It does take some coding. He can do it for the Octavia, Superb, Karoq and Kodiaq.

Edited by BramBam

2 hours ago, BramBam said:

Some of the Kodiaq owners here In The Netherlands already have it build in after market. A guy in Germany (close to the dutch border) did it for them. It does take some coding. He can do it for the Octavia, Superb, Karoq and Kodiaq.

Matze?

I’ve also got a 190 sportline on order (Expected to pick up in November) I wasn’t aware of the virtual cockpit when I placed my order, and may have considered it if I had known about it. just wanted to ask how much did it cost as an option? If it’s not to expensive I may see if I can add it to my order.

1 hour ago, Rob8980 said:

I’ve also got a 190 sportline on order (Expected to pick up in November) I wasn’t aware of the virtual cockpit when I placed my order, and may have considered it if I had known about it. just wanted to ask how much did it cost as an option? If it’s not to expensive I may see if I can add it to my order.

Rob,

I’m waiting to hear if it can be accepted as an option on my SportLine, but there was no clear defined price of it.

It’s expected to be around £450 ‘ish.

• Thanks 1