Stop/Start

So my Stop/Start hasn't worked in over a week in any condition

In the information screen it shows the following 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LM9HTzMPUUADDmMr9

But the A/C is not on 

Checked the owners manual which doesn't help at all , basically says the same 

Today it was 17 degrees not raining and the engine was hot and the temperature on normal fans on LOW.

As always if you turn off the climate unit via Menu/Off the Stop Starts works 

I know it works and doesn't work under certain conditions but really 

..??

I hope it's not a battery issue 

Edited by Zenbasses

You have your temperature set on "low" I can see it in the picture: that will demand the blowers to be on constantly, possibly at full speed, which in turn will not allow the engine stop start function to operate. The blowers take a considerable amount of current to run to try and maintain "low".

As the other picture shows screen says change the temperature to say 18deg or switch it off and the stop start will work.

I can replicate that all day long (stop/start not available) in my car if I set the temperature to the "low" setting.

Thanks All,

Just a bit confusing as to why it was giving me an A/C warning when the A/C was not even on...

Always assumed if it just on normal blowers and the temp set to low and the blowers basically doing nothing

Basically the setup in this photo is 

Air- Con  Turned Off

'Auto' - Turned Off

Low Temp

Low Fan Speed

Interestingly over the past few days the Stop/Start has started to work again and none of the above settings have been changed its still set as 

Air- Con  Turned Off

'Auto' - Turned Off

Low Temp

Low Fan Speed

This is why in the back of my mind I was worried it could be a battery issue as they can be big ££££ to replace