Coilover swap

Anyone interested in a set of coilovers? They were on the car when I got it and they do look the business but it is a little to hard for me (definitely getting to old)  I'm after shocks and spring set up preferably with lowered springs. The coilovers are pro sport. Now the only problem is they're still on the car and the ones I'm after are still probably on your car so it's going to have to be a meet up spanner day. I'm in West Yorkshire anybody interested? 

5 hours ago, StickyMicky said:

Which motor? Petrol or diesel? Saloon or Estate?

Questions, questions :)

Mk1 vrs only came petrol ;)

If any one does go for it, remember to change the droplinks over too. 

Prosport coilovers have a different mounting point for them that standard ones cant reach. The work around being Mercedes Vito droplinks. If your coilovers are prosport, then youve vito links...

Save the head scratching at exchange time :D

And, from his joining brisky thread photo 'ther day - its a saloon, silver B)

Edited by mac11irl

In all honesty, I don't think you'll get much uptake.

Prosports are cheap and cheerful and not that great (just taken some off my VRs). 

A decent shock and spring combo would cost more then the coilovers brand new, so I'd doubt many would want to swap.

My suggestion would be to save some cash over a few months and buy a decent set up, and ditch the coilovers once they're off.

Edited by JamieP86