vRS 4 wheel alignment, Swindon area

As title, one of my rear tyres has worn more than the other, on the inside. This was noted at my MOT a couple of months back and they advised a 4  wheel alignment.

I will be sticking two new tyres on very shortly then going for an alignment check.

Can anyone advise on somewhere decent in or around Swindon or Wiltshire in general.

Many thanks

I've had laser 4 wheel geo done on both our cars at Kwik Fit.  I use the same branch in Yorkshire and they have been very good.  They also offer a deal where they will adjust it 8 times over 2 years for £120, which on the wife's Cooper S is a god send as it's throws its tracking as soon as it goes near a road!

People used to slate them but they have come a long way in the last few years.

16 hours ago, roblatus said:

Can anyone advise on somewhere decent in or around Swindon or Wiltshire in general.

I was impressed by Imperial Tyres on Dunbeath Road when they fitted two new tyres for me and then resolved a problem not of their making free of charge. They have a Hunter alignment system and the guys using it gave all the right answers when I spoke to them. That is where my car is going for alignment when needed.

Edited by pikpilot
Typo

I have had a couple of emails with them. And I am pretty sure that's where it will be going once I have had some new rear tyres fitted. 

Thanks for the info. :-)

1 minute ago, roblatus said:

I have had a couple of emails with them. And I am pretty sure that's where it will be going once I have had some new rear tyres fitted. 

Thanks for the info. :-)

They have keen prices on tyres too.

Imperial have a Hunter setup.

Kwick Fit in Devizes also have one and know how to use it. Kwick Fit in chippenham have one but dont have a clue what they are doing.

Cost wise, its worth while paying the £99 for a kwick fit package as you get the initial setup then more adjustments for the following year without charge. Ive never actually been told "you dont have any adjustments left" so i guess they dont actually note it down. This covers all kwick fit stores throughout the country.