The Briskoda Japanese car owners club.

Goochie

Walkie I'll pop round later for a trim ;)

Excellent choice of car and I'd have one tomorrow if I could afford to run it alongside a practical car :D Chap at work has a turbo conversion on his Eunos and reckons on about 230bhp which in such a light car makes it fly! His is now 10 years old I think and still running like it was brand new, despite having clocked up a fair few track and drag strip miles :thumbup:

Chris

The interiors on the older models are carp to say the least, but I sat in a 03 plate (I think) yesturday and the interior was almost on par with the new MX-5.

Need to get myself a test drive booked.

I still think they look a bit 'cute' but I am really not bothered.

edit: just read your other comments as I was typing this :P

The turbo conversion does sound very tempting, I hear the engines were originally designed to be a turbo?

Well good evening peeps. Been a long time since I posted due to work commitments and family stuff, but I have now got myself a Jap motor in place of the Furby. Now driving a nice Dark blue Scooby classic and loving every moment in it other than the trips to the pumps!!! :eek: :D