Winter 2018 meet ?

RedOctaviavRS20

40 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

Was that yourself in the grey MK3 estate? didn't see anyone around it

Didn't get to it unfortunately, getting work done at the house and a few problems cropped up.

Went to the Japanese Car Event at the Eikon a few weeks ago with the camera and really enjoyed getting a few shots of the exhibitors. Being a Skoda driver and briskoda member i thought I might be able to get some practice with some member Skoda shots. Don't have a car worth photographing myself. 

Might have to make do with taking the camera and the wife's Mazda 2 Sport (more photogenic than my estate!) out for a day to a scenic location.

This is the sort of thing i got at the Eikon:

https://www.cmcmullanphotos.com/p1070066786

Might have to wait for Dubshed next year, but having a big grey shed as a backdrop isn't ideal.

Edited by cmcm789

4 hours ago, cmcm789 said:

Is this your site? was looking forward to seeing the pics but will have to wait till i get home as i can't access through work.

Not me dude, guy was taking pics there on the night just 😎

• Like 1