Removing bulb from housing

herwiththeskoda

Hello

I am trying to change my rapid's driver side headlight,  dipped, does anyone know how the bulb comes away from the housing? The black electrical connector comes away really early bit then the bulb is held in place and I can't find which bit of the clip/housing comes undone. Does the bulb just pull out? Or I have to press something? The clip looks like it is holding the bulb (photo)

I expect it's dead easy and I'm missing something obvious but nothing seems to move!! Is there a trick to this?

Thank you!

20181120_112121.jpg

If you can get your finger in, you could push one of the spring clips outwards while pulling the bulb. Or use a flat blade screwdriver.

Not sure how much room there is, but a pair of pliers on one of the bulb flat connector pins would give you more to tug on.

The connector almost falls off

You probably haven't pushed it fully home. They are normally are a very tight fit. When fitted there is no gap between the plastic holder and the base of the bulb 

Edited by xman