pre and post 2010 bumper swapability

MrVillage

Following a light bump to the front end of my 2007 Fabia, I am in need of a replacement front bumper.  It would appear that the majority of the available bumpers are for the 2010-2014 facelift model, so I am now wondering if the later bumper fits on my earlier car? the lights are the (not very good) single projector type if that makes any difference.

Cheers

Pete

Quite possibly more... Front panel, grille, etc. Not a job to take on lightly.

Aftermarket bumpers are not too expensive (£60 onward-ebaa). so why swap so much? A genuine used bumper will most likely cost as much as a quality non genuine new one, then a bit of paint and Bob's yer aunties spouse!

Edited by mrgf
  • Like 1

As the headlights are different (Longer) And the bonnet is lower, I would be fairly confident in saying the wings are highly likely to be different, too. I'd be glad to know I was wrong. Less casual going into Mr Vee-Wee's pocket, via Mr Skud's bank account!