Skoda Fabia WRC body kit

Ged

Hi all,

The company i work for are in the process of developing a WRC body kit for the

Skoda Fabia, and have been newly tasked with looking at the market and was hoping that the wealth of experience on this forum would be the best place to start, we are looking to meet the need of the Skoda enthusiasts. Any feed back would be very much appreciated thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards Ged

The only problem you'll have is that in addition to the front and rear bumpers and rear wing, the front wings, rear quarters and rear door skins will all need changing at the same time.

You'll also have to widen the track of the car significantly to be able to pull it off (50mm spacers anyone? LOL).

I saw a clio the other week with a full V6 body kit on it, really well made and fitted, but the alloys were sunk inside the arches by about 5 inches all round... it looked stupid. You'd really need to watch that.

would seriousely look into having one, and if you want maybe a Combi WRC would be well smart!!! deff interested one way or another the wrc wing is lush with the proper kit! i think people will be interested:thumbup:

would seriousely look into having one, and if you want maybe a Combi WRC would be well smart!!! deff interested one way or another the wrc wing is lush with the proper kit! i think people will be interested:thumbup:

Cheers for the responce when i get the car back from the paint shop i will be hopefully posting some pics and going to a couple of the skoda meets organised by BRISKODA. keep an eye out for the pics.

Cheers Ged

I would like to see how this turns out. If it was all colour coded I might look into it.

Lol I think I'm a ch@V :rolleyes:

I will send you some picks when the car is back from the body shop it will look just as the WRC car looks, cheers for you input and it will be colour coded to you car what ever colour it is.

Regards Ged

Hi Ged

Check out this link:

http://news.auto.cz/main.php?article=5208

The kit on this car is very similar to the WRC but in my opinion is better integrated into the standard panels than that on the WRC. Check out the rear bumper and how it merges with the rear arch and the light cluster - very neat. I think there'd be a good market for a kit as good as this.

cheers

Ian

I am willing to be a guinea pig :D

Hello Hellfire, thanks for you interest in the car the kit we have produced is an exact copy of the WRC kit and will come as a complete car, or body kit as a stand alone with optional performance mods which at present are engine remapping, induction kits and exhaust and lowering springs.

Hi Ged

Check out this link:

http://news.auto.cz/main.php?article=5208

The kit on this car is very similar to the WRC but in my opinion is better integrated into the standard panels than that on the WRC. Check out the rear bumper and how it merges with the rear arch and the light cluster - very neat. I think there'd be a good market for a kit as good as this.

cheers

Ian

Cheers ian for yor time in replying i am going to try and get to a couple of the meets and show the car off when it is back from the paint shop and also post some pic's as well. it looks well nice and doesn't look like the kit has just been stuck on.

Regards Ged

• 6 months later...

This does sound interesting... although I must admit I wouldn't want one on my Furby as i like the understated look. But on the other hand I do love the look of the 4x4 Dragon Furby :D

To c h a v or not to c h a v ... that is the question :)

Good news the car is finally out of the paint shop and now sports a set of 17inch multi spoke rims, i will be posting some finished pictures soon, just waiting for the car to be rebuilt, its been a long time coming but rome wasnt built in a day.

Ged

• 2 years later...