Roof bars on sportline with panoramic sunroof

Snackbox33

Hi guys just new to the forum. I have ordered a new superb sportline for the new year. It has a panoramic sunroof on the model I ordered. I use a roof bars occasionally on my Skoda octavia lll. I got the thule rapid set with wingbar. I know the wingbars are wider for the superb. I was just wondering does any know is there mounting points on the car with the panoramic sunroof. I forgot to check it when I was test driving the car and the garage is about 40 miles from where I live. Thanks in advance 

• 4 weeks later...

HI,

I've got a L&K Estate version with Electrical Sunroof.

I have "Thule Evo Wing bars". I don't have any problem using these roofbars. Of course, the user's manual clearly mentions that you can't open the roof when the roffbars are installed.

Even if there seems to be 1/4 or 1/2 inch left. I personnally didn't try. Don't want to take any risk! ;)

• Like 1

Hi Bap33,

That's great thank you for the information.  I hope to pick up the car in the next couple of days. I won't take any chances with opening the sunroof when the bars are in place now. The L & K are a lovely machine.  Thanks again