No boost Fabia vrs 2004

Fitted pd 150 turbo few months ago and dark side hard pipe kit + egr delete and seat sport intercooler which was second hand intercooler it had a small hole in it so drove it for awhile anyways. It was down on power since I fitted everything but thought it would be  intercooler being the problem but fitted new one today and still all the same. No boost leaks at all slow in first and second gear only really has abit of power in third gear booting from 30 mph to maybe 50 60 mph after that still dead. Unplugged maf and drove still not better just slower. Any suggestion people plz 

you need to set up your turbo actuator using vcds. log group 11 for a 1500-4100rpm pull in 3rd gear.

It will show what is going on with your turbo and whether the actuator needs shortening or lengthening and if any stop screw adjustment is required.

https://uk-mkivs.net/topic/34834-vnt-tdi-turbo-how-to-adjust-actuator-cure-boost-problems/

i couldn't set mine with a vacuum gauge. if you dont already have vcds its a worthwhile investment if you are planning on keeping the car as it can be useful for fault finding and costs no more than taking your car to someone to do it for you