Led headlights

Hi does anyone have led lights fitted I have a Octavia vrs blackline estate 

I fitted osram nightbreakers  to replace the factory fitted bulbs when I bought it 

as I’d used them in fabia  vrs for years really improved the lights in that 

but they seem really dim with bad output this winter it’s like they ain’t on sometimes 

anybody got advice ???

thanks 

There's a couple of guys have them in with no issues as carcass I know.

I am trying to fit them but cannot find an adapter to make them fit (cannot clip them in). The standard h7 visiting on the bulb slots in but the standard bulbs are held in by the adapter on the power plug. This doesn't fit on and clip the led bulbs in as it connects on the end of a short power cable.

Anyone got a way to fit them?

If someone has run led's or hids in your car previously they may have burned the projector bowls. This reduces output so those running HID's or LED's in halogen projectors will be slowly damaging the lights. This could be why your Nightbreakers dont appear as good as they previously did.

You will also need to know a friendly MOT tester as if they go by the book anything other than Halogen in a Halogen designed headlamp is a fail.

Edited by ryan-re

I don’t know bought it’  year back 

took oem  bulbs out first week 

out I’m osram night breakers I took out mk 1 fabia vrs 

haven’t used them much around here just seem very dim they light up nobody flashed me like they are broke 

just got mot last month 

confusing ☹️

I'm not convinced by the night breaker bulbs, I put some in my fogs and whilst they appear whiter I think the blue coating / blue rings are causing the dim effect.

if you want a good H7 try GE 150% brighter bulbs as they came out top in the tests and that's what I run as a dipped beam and they are good.