3rd Weston Super Mare Meet **PHOTOS**

we need a who is who? i aint got a clue who i saw! :(

which one was tigger? lol! duh!

and Shifty........ stay away from my dog!

Caught a glimps of you earlier on Mr Welsh, but you vanished into thin air!.

Gonna post up some piccy's later on and will try and name as many as possible for you from my limited knowledge of Briskodian's.

Convoy to Weston was pretty awesome, must have been quite a site seing all those Octy's & Furby's blast past you :D . Convoy from seafront to hotel was a laugh too, did you spot the guy on the opposite side of the road to his van :eek: , and the Focus driver we managed to trap in his driveway :P .

Great day out guy's & gals, look forward to seeing you all again at the next one.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics! I like the one of my number plate! :rofl: (I'm really not bothered about it).

Look at my shiny green strut brace :D I've never seen so many people looking at my car :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

Nice pics! I like the one of my number plate! :rofl: (I'm really not bothered about it).

:eek: , sorry bout that, I thought I had done them all, your's slipped through the net. Will be fixed in a jiffy. :thumbup:

OOOO-i can name some people for you!!!

cars14oi.jpg

starting at the left, in the light blue shirt is drmjones, the guy stood behind him in the black is moose, then me, then mum, dad is stood infront of mum, then taht guy who i dont know who he is, then dr zoidberg, behind zoidberg is loz, then the guy on the ground-no idea, the guy in the black coat trying to walk away is carnivalclown, the guy infront of the car is dark blue is shifty and in light blue is KLBMike!!:P

starting at the left' date=' in the light blue shirt is drmjones, the guy stood behind him in the black is moose, then me, then mum, dad is stood infront of mum, then taht guy who i dont know who he is, then dr zoidberg, behind zoidberg is loz, then the guy on the ground-no idea, the guy in the black coat trying to walk away is carnivalclown, the guy infront of the car is dark blue is shifty and in light blue is KLBMike!!:P[/quote']

I think that the guy standing to the right of Dr_Zoidberg is MDK1 (Mike)