Kodiaq vRS

YellowAges

Whilst visiting my local Skoda Dealer in search for a replacement part (service received from Parts Counter was excellent!) :thumbup:

I happened to stumble across this beauty!!!

(Not sure about the new colours for the vRS badge, but the colour of the car itself more than makes up for this!!!)  :D

WP_20190206_002.jpg

WP_20190206_003.jpg

WP_20190206_005.jpg

WP_20190206_006.jpg

WP_20190206_008.jpg

WP_20190206_009.jpg

Edited by YellowAges
Odd link deleted???
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Arkaig said:

Fake exhaust sound booster as well to announce big time the extra 49PS to your neighbours  - vroom vroom!

:giggle:

Once again, check the video at 5.45.

She is not talking about the sound booster, but the video is taken first from left exhaust, where the exhaust gases are clearly seen, and then the right exhaust , which seems to be fake without real exhaust pipe behind it..

Edit: "one of the exhausts is real, another one fake" she says.

Edited by linni

1. Less exhaust = less power.

2. I can imagine myself at traffic lights in a cold winter morning, having LOTS of par coming out from ONE exhaust pipe (having them TWO), sitting in a 54 000 euros car. Quite embarassing.

13 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

That Is Really Naff!

The whole thing is really naff... yes, it looks pretty smart, but the cost of it for what you get is ridiculous. And adding on a proper exhaust system would have pushed the cost up even higher.

No offence to anyone on here - but it's a Skoda. As much as I like my Skoda, it's not an Audi or a BMW or a Ferrari. That's why there are compromises like a fake exhaust, but that's also why my Skoda cost a lot less than an equivalent Audi or BMW would do. I'm more than happy with the compromises... but if things like proper dual exhausts are important to you, then I would suggest Skoda is not the place to look.

• Like 1

A VW Group parts bin special.   Proper performance parts from the 'back catalogue' 'stores', suppliers, cost only a few euro more than parts Skoda are allowed to use by VW.

It is just a Commercial Vehicle / Dual Use/ Passenger vehicle derv engine in Hot big hatch clothing. 

just 240ps, no big deal is it!   It goes in LGV's, pick ups, mini buses and campervans.

Cover miles comfortably and maybe never tow.

Job done for Skoda, magazine & social media space for producing just a few hundred or thousand of these. 

Post Videos of it on the Nurburgring going quickish and talk of big brakes as standard and this spin thing is easy for Skoda / VW.

He says 'exhausts' but he is not that up on cars, for being a car reviewer.

(Fabia MK2 vRS were still in production in 2014 & being first registered in 2015 in the UK and elsewhere.)

Edited by Skoffski

30 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

but if things like proper dual exhausts are important to you, then I would suggest Skoda is not the place to look.

It really doesn`t affect on end speed, but still seems ridiculous. Like I said - par comong out from only one exhaust (and we have lots of par due to low temperatures) makes me look like a teenage streetracer. Which I am not at my 54 years.

BTW, Octavia vRS has proper dual exhaust.