Octavia estate Mudflaps

Hi I have just bought a new Skoda Vrs Estate and skoda say that they cannot supply me with mudflaps but they just look the same as the other Octavia estates has anyone came across this and managed to fit mudflaps to the vrs.

Regards

Robert

If it’s anything like the Scout, it’ll be down to slightly different body trim. I had to adapt the mudflaps for my Scout as the holes didn’t line up due to the extra “off road” body trim. For the sake of ~£25-30, you could always give it a go yourself. They are not hard to fit.

I have a 2015 vrs estate. I purchased genuine ones online which state fit all models bar vrs. They fit fine.

Part no. is 5E0075101

20181229_141533.jpg

20181229_141525.jpg

Edited by steved83
Add info
  • Like 1

i ordered standard mudflaps for my VRS estate and they were fine, although as said they are a slightly different shape.

All I did was filled a bucket with boiling water and left the flaps in it for 20 mins before fitting

was fine and you don't even have to take the wheels off

Edited by carrock
spelling

15 estate with standard flaps. 

xtreme.jpg.bbba3d67f9e757d1f339143764b9ec3c.jpgInsert other media

genuine from the dealer £14 fit like a glove, no buckets of water etc, I just had to take the wheel off for access to the screws as i have 19s and im lowered.

Edited by JohnnyType2