PID Bluetooth only one speaker

Vrxuniique

I’ve been searching for hours and seem to have not found a answer, the problem I have is when I play music or a phone call through Bluetooth too the pid it only plays out my left speakers. If I switch to radio it will play through all. 

Ive tried the standard cleaning the connectors, disconnecting and deleted the device 

restarting both 

I’m still having no luck can anyone point me in the right direction as what to do please 

tia 

Have you tried playing music from a memory card on the PID? - If this too is affected, then my money would be one of the connectors not making proper contact through dirt or damage. Obviously there's both the set on the top of the mount where it connects to the PID and on the bottom of the mount where it connects to the dashboard socket. Failing that it's possible that the cable inside the dash that runs down to the back of the head unit has a faulty connection somewhere.