Brexit petition

3 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Grants given EU to build the infrastructure in member states. Loans are given by the EIB to companies for various projects including building new plants. It was in the previous thread and despite links to EU webpage detailing this you obviously couldn’t be bothered to read them or lack the intelligence to know the difference

Old but spot on

https://www.ft.com/content/74ab02a6-fd85-11df-a049-00144feab49a

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/nov/09/row-over-eu-loan-twinings-factory?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

FT article's behind a paywall.
Last sentence in The Gaurdian article "It said more than 90% of the Twinings tea bought by UK consumers would still be produced in the UK."
You wanna answer my question now?
What was it again? Soverign(tea), own laws, money for the NHS?
Weren't all your reasons for leaving debunked?

10 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

FT article's behind a paywall.
Last sentence in The Gaurdian article "It said more than 90% of the Twinings tea bought by UK consumers would still be produced in the UK."
You wanna answer my question now?
What was it again? Soverign(tea), own laws, money for the NHS?
Weren't all your reasons for leaving debunked?

90% of the Twinings tea bought in the UK isn’t nearly the same as amount of tea it produces or the 400 jobs losses the move created. 

I only had the one reason , I answered you numerous times and if you think I’m answering yet again because you’re brain dead , then think again.  Keep trolling though. 

• Haha 1

On 22/03/2019 at 19:01, CWARD said:

How many people have actually signed it compared to how many have logged multiple votes. 

I think it is brilliant what they can do with holographic imagery these days, to project over 1 million souls wandering round London for hours must have taken some doing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I only had the one reason , I answered you numerous times and if you think I’m answering yet again because you’re brain dead , then think again.  Keep trolling though. 

Is that a no, then. Thought as much. Wouldn't have expected anything less really.
It's true that when people's backs are against the wall they become more aggressive.
Leave have lost. You just won't admit it.

Yeah, right. Putin thinks brexit's a good idea, Trump does, Banks and Farage, both tied to Russia do. Get real.
Mr. Man we see right through you. We see your lies and deceit. We see you.

3 minutes ago, expostmanpat said:

Hoping with all the news coverage that it will continue, another 13 mill would be nicr. 

Yep. I notice the BS about bots has died down now that that was roundly debunked.
I also note Mr Man refuses to list his reasons for voting leave :D 

Michael Gove's wife's a right charmer.
According to her people who voted remain are 'sub-human'.
The German for 'sub-human' would be 'Untermensch'.
Where've I heard that term used again?

FYI there were leavers there. Around 50  at Trafalgar Square. Again, a peaceful Remain demo of > 1,000,000 people. Lo key Police presence and zero arrests.

30 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

Yep. I notice the BS about bots has died down now that that was roundly debunked.

YEP- bUT NOW, when I and a group of others that think like me decide that a local/county /Country election

Just doing what you do so well- misquoting parts, but this time I've posted only part of my statement.

NOW, iF ,I and a group of like minded folks thought that we didn't like the result of a local/County/ Country election, according to the ideas you preach ,we'd be entitled to mount a campaign for a new ballot to elect a member we felt reflected the way we flt. Smacks of the ideas of the old USSR- nespas?

But the idea of bots has NOT been TOTALLY DISCOUNTED.

And , perhaps you might stop Adhomenie comments on Minister's wives. They are  also entitled ( much as the public thinks otherwise)to their own politics and opinions.

5 minutes ago, VWD said:

Just doing what you do so well- misquoting parts, but this time I've posted only part of my statement.

NOW, iF ,I and a group of like minded folks thought that we didn't like the result of a local/County/ Country election, according to the ideas you preach ,we'd be entitled to mount a campaign for a new ballot to elect a member we felt reflected the way we flt. Smacks of the ideas of the old USSR- nespas?
Not a scooby doo what you're on about there.

But the idea of bots has NOT been TOTALLY DISCOUNTED.
Er, yeah. It pretty much has been discounted

And , perhaps you might stop Adhomenie comments on Minister's wives. They are  also entitled ( much as the public thinks otherwise)to their own politics and opinions.
A. It's 'ad hominem'. B. It's Gove's wife who's carrying out ad hominem attacks on remainers. (Read the full tweet) C. Keep up.