Single point vs multipoint?

So I've got myself a favorit. It's single point injection and running a distributor whereas the felicia I've got is multipoint and has coil packs. Both are supposed to be 67bhp... anyone any experience on how they compare. Apart from loading on and off the trailer, and shunting about the yard, I haven't driven the favorit yet!

20190322_153542.jpg

43 minutes ago, faker said:

So I've got myself a favorit. It's single point injection and running a distributor whereas the felicia I've got is multipoint and has coil packs. Both are supposed to be 67bhp... anyone any experience on how they compare. Apart from loading on and off the trailer, and shunting about the yard, I haven't driven the favorit yet!

20190322_153542.jpg

Wow that looks like a project, the body work is worse than my Felicia! 

It's actually quite good. Badly faded... bit of rust on the wings and the usual grot on the rear arches, but other than that it's pretty good. 

I've a felicia too... which is in pretty much the same condition. 

20190323_005456.jpg

10 hours ago, faker said:

It's actually quite good. Badly faded... bit of rust on the wings and the usual grot on the rear arches, but other than that it's pretty good. 

I've a felicia too... which is in pretty much the same condition. 

20190323_005456.jpg

I guess a 30 odd year old car with original paint work will be faded, your felly looks better than mine did when I started. I have new wings, a new front bumper and is in the process off being resprayed.  

• Like 1

@lotrjw

There's no need to quote the entire message when you reply immediately after it. Especially when there are photos inserted. Just click and write directly in the form at the bottom of the page where it says "Reply to this topic..."

Alternatively you can select part of the message with the mouse, release the left mouse button and a "Quote selection" will pop up. Click on it.

• Like 1