Anti-Roll bar rubber bushes

Hi, as you can see at the pictures the bushes are done, only 53 km i and i think there were cracked actually at 40 KM. is there any after market part that is stronger? and has longer life? i saw the powerflex has one`s but the version are for mk2.

any advise from where i can get the part? 

IMG-20190405-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190405-WA0007.jpg

If you are meaning the split that is showing on both of these bushes, as far as I know/think, these are not splits or cracks but the split in the bush that allows it to be fitted over the ARB, correct me if you know otherwise though.

If it's squeaking (sound like a donkey when going over the speed bumps), as long as the ARB isn't able to be moved around (like it isn't loose or anything), you can just take the bracket off, clean it out and get rid of any dirt on the bush, bracket and ARB, and refit (dry) to cure the squeaking, if it still squeaks you need a new bush.

Sometimes a bit of damp/grease gets into the bush and that allows it the ARB to turn in the bush and it ends up squeaking. I need to get mine cleaned out and sorted, as i've got the dreaded donkey sound on mine.

If you really need replacements, check the ARB size first, i /think/ the default one is 18mm, but i may be wrong, don't take my word on that.

Hi, yeah it`s build this way with the split.

it`s not squeking, i thought it`s maybe the reason for the knocks when am going over bumps at more then 20 kmh, at rainy days.

the all arb system feel soild on touch.

anyone try to fit MK2 aftermarket rubbers on all the mountings of the mk3?

On my previous Fabias knocks over bumps/uneven ground were drop links for the anti roll bar rather than the D bushes on the arb. Worn D bushes have caused squeaks/crunching over speed bumps in my experience.

Not saying it's that, but worth investigating. Normally cheap to replace.

3 minutes ago, eyalasd said:

Hi, yeah it`s build this way with the split.

it`s not squeking, i thought it`s maybe the reason for the knocks when am going over bumps at more then 20 kmh, at rainy days.

the all arb system feel soild on touch.

anyone try to fit MK2 aftermarket rubbers on all the mountings of the mk3?

It's the same part, should fit. You're at 53K miles? I'm at 51K now and the shocks are getting a little on the soft side and slightly leaking, and the ARB bush is needing a clean/refit as it's squeaking.

At 50K may be worth having all the suspension parts bushes checked over for wear, splits in wishbone bushes, leaks in shocks, etc. Take it to a skoda dealership and ask them to do a VHC (vehicle health check) as you're concerned about the suspension as its making knocking noises or something. They'll do it for free if it's a possible safety issue.

-

Mine had a rough last 6K until i quit my last job, collecting 2 punctures from potholes, one of which bent an alloy, and a lot of 60mph back road driving, not far off needing a new set of front brakes after just 10K, original set lasted 40K!

I'm in the process of saving up for lowering springs and replacement shocks, wishbones, mounts, bushes and front brakes to fully revamp the entire suspension on my car. No doubt by then itll also want a new clutch and release bearing or something as i get some weird squeak when pulling away and changing gears at certain clutch pedal places...

PS: Tip for life, never do a driving based job, unless the vehicle is provided for you!

Ok I did a little research,

My dealer says 18mm is the default ARB thickness for the 90ps 1.2 TSI, and they offer the standard OEM rubber bush for £4.09 (or something about that)

SuperPro bush; (approx £32.50 on eBay)

16mm: SPF2901-16K

18mm: SPF2901-18K

19mm: SPF2901-19K

20mm: SPF2901-20K

22mm: SPF2901-22K

24mm: SPF2901-24K

25mm: SPF2901-25K

PowerFlex bush; (approx £35 on eBay)

18mm: PFF85-603-18

19mm: PFF85-603-19

20mm: PFF85-603-20

Personally i prefer the SuperPro bushes in general, the build and design quality is a little bit better than PowerFlex.

Tnx alot! 
my dad just updated all the front of his Superb mk2 TDI after 450 km, it`s was all broken.
Very costly thing to do somthing like 20% of the all worth of the  same used car.

please updated on your expected project, sounds great!